Monday, April 20, 2009

This is a personal declaration. I think right now, I have one of the most inactive blogs around. Well, these are some effects of working too much. While in school, half my time was spent on my laptop. With my laptop, it was mandatory to myself to login to MSN. Nowadays, going online and even switching on the laptop has become a chore for me. Please do not mistaken here. Its definitely not L-A-Z-Y BUT out of being deadbeat and shagged. Such a description is going to give everyone the idea that I am being a no-lifer. SO WHAT! Haha! That sounds so defensive.

I do have my share of my own life. Just that, it has not been very public. Past few days, I have been bumping into many people. I should say its good in a way, as memories with the person are once again are refreshed. But not so good in a way, as (let me keep my reasonings with myself).

And at times, I also get bombarded with questions about my future plans. Yes, I know I have to plan something. But those who ask me that question only get one answer, there is still time. All other things that are being said to me after that is like telling a deaf person. I don't understand something. When I am not feeling rushed, why do others feel so?

Get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment