Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today, was the last General Meeting (GM) held before the next Installation Ceremony. This also indicates that this is also the last one for all graduating ambassadors of the Ambassadorial Team. The Ambassadorial Team (A-Team) has been a very good platform for me to identify many things about myself and about the things around me. I made many friends down here. Many good memories and lots of fun! But that does not mean, we have not seen the bad side as well. Good always comes along with bad too.

In this GM, the new 15th Executive Committee was released. Personally, I am extremely happy for some. They deserved it as they have proven so. For the other hand, I am not. I am not very sure how come they are promoted as senior ambassadors/junior ambassadors/excos. All in all, like what one of the promoted said, "we will bring A-Team to better heights" I would just like to wish the 15th Executive Committee in doing so.

Looks like history always repeats itself. Some people being unhappy of not appreciated of their efforts and all. The feeling is truly understandable. At this point of time, their minds are so temperamental that they will just say anything that comes to their mind. Some even thinking about quitting. At this point of time, the promoted should come in and make sure that they do not do so. No such thing has been done before. But I feel that now, they should do so. If not, they are going to lose a lot of good and talented people. And once they are gone, they do not return. Therefore, the most important thing that the promoted should do is that, APPRECIATE their members, regardless of the role size that they play.

Lastly, THANK YOU A-TEAM! Simply for everything. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment