Friday, January 16, 2009

I am like slightly bored at the moment. I have finished my work for the night (more of a morning) and I can’t sleep now as I would definitely not be able to wake up later for my daily routine. School is getting busier now. The usual projects, late nights (sometimes extending to overnights), black eyed and all other not-so-good things that happen during this period of time called, PROJECTS! Well, this time I do not have much of a complaint as I already prepared myself for the worst. Furthermore, this is the last time that I have to go through these things. I rather enjoy the “feeling of torture” which I will never get to experience again. And today, I had the first goodbye already. That was for International Business. Though it is sad to see all these things happening (I am not emo-ing here), in the end, my excitement for school to end offsets all these sadness (once again, nope.I am not).

Countdown at 41 now. This is one of the not-so-me posts. You may ignore it if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment